1. GENERAL TERMS
• This Agreement is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Rules made thereunder. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures; however, your acceptance of the same by way of a click shall be deemed to be an execution of this Agreement by you.
• Uniqverse solely and exclusively owns copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and other intellectual and proprietary rights associated with its services and contents and is protected under Indian law. You hereby acknowledge that the Services constitute original works and have been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected, and arranged by us and others through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort, and money and constitutes valuable intellectual property of us and such others. You thereby agree to protect the proprietary rights of Uniqverse during and after the term of this Agreement. You may not selectively download portions of the website without retaining the copyright notices. You may download material from the website only for your own personal use and for no commercial purposes whatsoever. Any infringement shall lead to appropriate legal proceedings against you at appropriate forum for seeking all available remedies under applicable laws of the country.
• You further agree this Agreement is privy to only the members of Uniqverse and by becoming a member of Uniqverse you are and will continue to be bound by this Agreement and any of its amendments/ modifications.
• In the event you do not accept this Agreement or deny any of the terms and conditions contained herein, you will not be permitted access the website of Uniqverse or any other services or products offered by Uniqverse.
• By accepting these terms and conditions set out under this Agreement, you agree that Uniqverse (or such other third party as nominated by Uniqverse) shall have the right to send you promotional material or marketing material or ads or such other information over email, as deemed fit. You shall be permitted to unsubscribe to such material by sending an email to Uniqverse at email@example.com and providing your reasons for the same.
2. ACCOUNT OPENING
• You will be permitted to create an account on the website by using a combination of a unique username and a secret password, and other optional alpha-numeric authentication methods that you may select. The User is obligated to choose his/her own username and password in accordance with this Agreement.
• In the event you do not wish to open an account by creating a username or password, you will be permitted to log in by using your credentials on Facebook or Google. However, prior to such log in you will be required to accept the terms and conditions set out under this Agreement. Further, it shall be your sole responsibility to provide the correct credentials to log in on to the platform offered by Uniqverse. You further agrees that you shall be solely responsible for all use of the service under your login credentials and that you shall not disclose the login credentials to any person whatsoever nor permit another person to use the service via his/her account.
• You are always obliged to keep your login credentials secret and confidential and to take all efforts to protect its secrecy and confidentiality. Any unauthorized use of the login credentials shall be your sole responsibility and be deemed as your use.
• You shall only have one user account and shall only use the service using such single account. It is prohibited to open multiple accounts. In the event that Uniqverse becomes aware of additional accounts opened by you, Uniqverse may close such additional accounts without notice.
• During the process of opening the account with Uniqverse you shall be prompted with this Agreement and the terms and conditions set out hereunder, which shall be accepted by you in the manner as provided for you to proceed. This Agreement shall also be delivered to you over your email and shall be available on the website at https://www.uniqverse.com/terms-of-service/
3. ACCOUNT ACCESS
• You after becoming a member of Uniqverse shall be permitted to use the website and post content, data or information of your own. In addition, you shall be permitted to access the services and products offered on the website. You shall be entitled to use the website of Uniqverse as a social media platform; however, you shall at all times adhere to the restrictions imposed under this Agreement.
4. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
• The website of Uniqverse may contain links to other third party sites which may be accessed by you during the use of the website. It is clarified that such use or reference by you of the third party websites shall be your sole responsibility and Uniqverse shall not be responsible for and shall have no liability for the functionality, actions, inactions, privacy settings, privacy policies, terms, or content of any such website. Before enabling any sharing functions to communicate with any such website or otherwise visiting any such website, Uniqverse strongly recommends that you review and understand the terms and conditions, privacy policies, settings, and information-sharing functions of each such third-party website.
5. YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES:
Prior to your use of the website, services or products and on an ongoing basis you represent, warrant, covenant and agree that:
• Uniqverse nor its service providers shall have any responsibility to you for any loss incurred or suffered by you;
• your use is at your sole option, discretion and risk;
• you are willing and will continue to provide certain personal information about yourself as well as consenting us (or third parties acting on our behalf) to have access to or make use of your location data and/or such other data or information that may be derived from your device or computer, to enable the services to be made available to you;
• you own or otherwise control all of the rights of your Content that you post or that you otherwise provide on or through the website; and that all such information is accurate, does not breach this Agreement and is lawful.
• the telecommunications networks and internet access services required for you to access and use the services are entirely beyond the control of Uniqverse and Uniqverse shall have no whatsoever for any outages, slowness, capacity constraints or other deficiencies affecting the same;
• the information provided by you is true and correct in all aspects; and
• you are aged 18 or over.
6. PROHIBITED USES
• You may not attempt to modify, decompile, reverse-engineer or disassemble the software in any way.
• The services is intended solely for the your personal use.
7. USE OF THE WEBSITE/ SERVICES
You agree, undertake and covenant that, during the use of the website/ services, you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
• belongs to a third party for which you do not have any right;
• is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another person’s privacy, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever.
• is misleading in any way;
• involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
• infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, e-mail address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity;
• provides instructional information about illegal activities such as violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
• tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users of the website;
• interferes with another user’s use of the website;
• refers to any website or URL that, in Uniqverse’s sole discretion, contains material that is inappropriate for the website or any other website, contains content that would be prohibited or violates the letter or spirit of this Agreement;
• deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
• contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, covertly intercept or steal any system, data or personal information.
8. NO WARRANTIES
• Uniqverse hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, in connection with the website/ services which is provided to you “AS IS” and they give you no warranty or representation whatsoever regarding its quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy.
• Regardless of the Uniqverse’s efforts to provide you with services of the highest quality, safety and security, Uniqverse make no warranty that the services will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the software and the website shall be free from viruses, bugs or other contaminants.
• Uniqverse reserve the right to suspend, discontinue, modify, remove or add to the services in their absolute discretion with immediate effect and without an obligation to provide you with notice where they consider necessary to do so, or where they deem it necessary for the management, maintenance or update of the software and Uniqverse shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss suffered as a consequence of any decision made by them in this regard.
• Uniqverse retains authority over the issuing, maintenance, and closing of an account on the website. The decision of Uniqverse management, as regards any aspect of an account, use of the services, or dispute resolution, is final and shall not be open to review or appeal.
• Without prejudice to any other rights, if you breach in whole or in part any provision contained herein, Uniqverse reserves the right to take such action as it deems fit, including terminating this Agreement or any other agreement in place with you, immediately blocking your access to the website/ services, terminating your account on the website or on any other sites operated by Uniqverse, and/or taking legal action against you.
• You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless Uniqverse and its shareholders, directors and employees from and against all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees and any other charges whatsoever, howsoever caused, that may arise as a result of:
o your breach of this Agreement, in whole or in part;
o violation by you of any law or any third party rights;
o breach of your representations and warranties; and
o use by you of the service or use by any other person accessing the service using your login credentials, whether or not with your authorization.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
• Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Uniqverse be liable for any special, incidental, direct, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use (or misuse) of the services even if Uniqverse had prior knowledge of the possibility of such damages.
12. TRANSFER OF RIGHTS
• Uniqverse may wish to transfer its rights or obligations under this Agreement to any of its group companies or any other legal entity. You agree that Uniqverse may do so provided that in the case of a transfer, after Uniqverse notifies you of the date on which they transfer its rights and obligations under this Agreement, your rights in connection with this Agreement will be against the new legal entity. This Agreement is personal to you and you may not transfer your rights or obligations under this Agreement to anyone else.
13. TERM AND TERMINATION
• This Agreement is valid till you are a member of Uniqverse or until terminated. Uniqverse may terminate this Agreement at any time, if in its sole discretion Uniqverse is of the opinion that you are breaching any of the terms of this Agreement.
15. GOVERNING LAW
• This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall exclusively be in Delhi, India. In the event of any dispute arising out of this Agreement the same shall be settled by a binding arbitration conducted by a sole arbitrator, appointed jointly by both parties and governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The seat, place and venue of arbitration shall be Delhi, India.
16. GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM
• In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Harjot Singh
17. CONTACT US
• If you have questions or concerns about this Agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org